Turpin Distribution’s services are specifically designed to enable academic, scholarly and professional publishers to manage their publications irrespective of business model or product type. Our professional fulfilment and distribution services can be tailored to cover print and/or online publications including books, journals, databases, magazines, loose-leaf products and any other publication method you wish to use.
• Our UK and US offices, together with our warehouse, access our secure networked business systems to provide a coordinated response to all orders and enquiries and all our customer service staff are cross trained on order processing and queries management to provide a single contact for the customer.
• Our systems are designed to process transactions in $USD, £GBP and €Euro providing complete flexibility for publishers worldwide and provide financial reports for publishers in their own currency.
• Our English, French, German, and Spanish speaking staff process orders, respond to queries and claims and manage credit control.
• Our flexible online reporting system allows publishers to manipulate data for full analysis of sales, subscriptions and other transactions.
• We are able to handle packages and collections, allowing publishers to combine print and online journals, eBooks, databases and book and journal bundles, each with their own reporting.
For detailed information about our services please use the links to the left.
For more information about any of our services please contact -
For UK, Europe and Rest of World:
Neil Castle: Commercial Director
Tel: +44 (0)1767 604868
Fax: +44 (0)1767 604868
For North America:
Robert Rooney: VP Publisher Relations
Tel: +1 (860) 350 0042
Fax: +1 (860) 350 0039